Vasogram Is one of the only FDA approved non-evasive diagnostic test to accurately examine Atherosclerosis.
Atherosclerosis is a common form of arteriosclerosis in which fatty substances form a deposit of plaque on the inner lining of arterial walls. Arteries are composed of collagen, elastin, and smooth muscle and are under tension/stress in the normal physiologic state.
Current cardiovascular research has confirmed that heart attack, stroke, and most forms of peripheral vascular disease are caused by abnormalities in the arterial wall.
Vasogram is a new technology that has been developed that allows physicians to assess the status of the arterial wall. The test is rapid and painless and can be performed with no risk to the patient in our office. Vasogram is 90% Sensitive and 90% Specific in determining your risk for having a heart attack or stroke within 10 Years.
Benefits in Vasogram Testing
- Identifies heart disease states in the early stages and avoiding expensive and unnecessary tests.
- Earlier diagnosis of patients needing statins or other drug therapy for heart disease.
- Less costly alternative for disease management.
- Fulfills patient need to know and how to try to live longer.
- It’s non-evasive, painless and only takes 45 minutes.
- It’s covered by most insurances including Medicare.
Risk Factors for Heart Disease and Stroke
People with heart disease have twice the risk of stroke as people with health hearts. Other risk facotrs include:
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Smoking Cigarettes
- Illicit Drug Use
- Sickle-cell Anemia
- Family History of Stroke
- Age – After age 55, your chances of having a stroke more than doubles each decade!
Call Town Center Medical and schedule the test NOW. Its non-evasive, painless and only takes 45 minutes and covered by most insurances including Medicare.